Friday, October 5, 2007

And hello from me


This was the view from my street a few weeks ago!

Danny had to tell me all about Manny's home run - what he actually said was, 'Conni's boyfriend' hit a run... hehe. I'm surprised he used your actually name, rather than No Pants!

Too bad Sarah's so busy with work! I'll be busy with it this weekend. I brought a bunch of stuff home with me. I also have big plans to do some home re-organization, yard work, and possibly work on a new sewing project. We'll see how all that goes.

1 comment:

conme411 said...

You can tell Danny that although I am quite fond of Manny; my Red Sox boyfriend this year is Mr. Mike Lowell. I also still have a place in my heart for that traitorous shit-head Damon. I don't care what uniform he wears...I do love to watch him play!