Friday, October 5, 2007

Soxtober


So, I'm sitting here watching 2 playoff games. The Yankees (BOOOO) and Cleveland are tied in the 11th inning and the Sox (YEAHHHH) are up 2-0 top of the second. Gotta love October! Kinda wish I had split-screen but Dan's doing a good job working the remote.


Not a whole lot new here, been half-heartedly looking @ jobs, need to work on my resume. Don't want to be too aggressive until I know more about when/what kind of offer the company is going to offer us.


It's been in the 70's-80's again here the past couple days. Where is my crisp clean fall air???


I know that Sarah has been/will be balls to the wall @ work til probably Thanksgiving, so I'll cut her some slack when it comes to blogging. What's your story Jerusha?


Speaking of Turkey Day...Faith I can't wait for you to get here! I haven't played rummy in a while, how 'bout you?


Whoooohoooo Cleveland just beat the Yankees!


The Sox and Angels are tied @ 2 because Manny just blew a play...nope make that 2 plays in the time it took to type this sentence. Now we're down 1. Guess I'd better put down the laptop or this is going to be a play by play post of the next 7 innings!


No comments: