Thursday, October 11, 2007

Eccentric vs. One Step Closer to Crazy Old Lady??

I've started cutting the tops off my socks...You know, the knee socks that no longer fit up to your knees, or the cute socks with tight bands around the top?? Well, a few weeks ago when I couldn't part with a beloved pair that were consticting my calves I simply cut the tops off-voila'-comfy socks. Today I did it again with a pair off knee socks...My question to Jeanne was-is this one step from cutting the toes off of shoes, or wearing stockings rolled around my ankles??Honestly-at this time of my life I celebrate my internal freedom to do what works for me, what is comfortable. What do you think-Jeanne only laughed and shook her head-of course she's taken to wearing overalls everywhere-Dickie and Carheart are her fav brands (but I have all those cruise pictures for her all dolled up!).
Off to the garden where the zucchini still grows in mid October-talk about crazy!!
yer lovin' Mom

1 comment:

Faith said...

mom, you're a riot and i love you!
i'll update my blog later this weekend - but, just so you know, we're both doing better today.